Woodlaker2 - new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Re: New Member

Hello All.....My name is Ray. I have been in the NC Sand Hills area since last September having retired here from the Baltimore/DC area. I am currently setting up a long planned WW shop where I hope to build 18th century reproduction furniture along with whatevere else comes to mind. Your site looks great and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you down the road. Thanks.

M

McRabbet

Re: New Member

Hello All.....My name is Ray. I have been in the NC Sand Hills area since last September having retired here from the Baltimore/DC area. I am currently setting up a long planned WW shop where I hope to build 18th century reproduction furniture along with whatevere else comes to mind. Your site looks great and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you down the road. Thanks.
Ray,

I fear your introduction will get lost in this thread -- Welcome aboard, but I'd suggest you open a new thread in the Who We Are forum so folks here will see your post! We're happy to have you join us!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Ray, I went ahead and moved your post to a new thread so you can be welcomed properly. It's great to have you with us, and I look forward to your input in the forums.
Dave:)

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome to NCWW Ray! We're glad to have you and look forward to getting to know you. By the way, we also like pictures. ;-)

cskipper

Cathy
Glad you joined us Ray. I'm sure you'll find lots of good information and friendship among us sawdust makers. Your goal sounds interesting. Please request a photo album and keep us posted. We LOVE pictures. Feel free to jump in anywhere - we can use all the input we can get, and have been known to offer some in return. I hope you enjoy our group as much as I have.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Welcome. I moved here almost 20 years ago from Glen Burnie, having lived in Silver Spring, New Carrolton and Beltsville prior to that.

George

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Welcome Ray, I went ahead and moved your post to a new thread so you can be welcomed properly. It's great to have you with us, and I look forward to your input in the forums.
Dave:)

Thanks. It may take me a while to get the hang of your page and links.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NC and NCWWer Ray!
Good luck on the progress of your shop and projects. :icon_thum

Roger

dozer

Mike
Welcome to the site Ray, don't forget to post some pics of those new tools you get also.

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL
Welcome Ray. glad you found this resource. there is a wealth of knowledge collected here. Make sure to post any pictures. Watch out for the people on here who have the woodworking disease. Its contagious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS