Woodcraft Bands

John from Woodcraft Bands called me. He's having a hard time due to the pandemic. He desperately needs orders for bandsaw blades. He's 73 and contemplating shutting down his business because it's so slow. Please support John and buy what you need, I've bought hundreds of bandsaw blades from him and have never been unhappy about the quality or his servive.

Steve Sanders
Sanders Woodworking

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
Ordered some blades about a month ago for my new BS and am very happy with them. John was a pleasure to talk to. Said he normally wouldn't take orders as small as mine (only 3 blades, all different widths), but due to the pandemic he's taking everything he can.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Not only am I very happy and satisfied with the quality of the blades and welding, but the price is half that of other blades. So I want to also recommend buying some blades from John. He's local, lives up on 321/421 west of Boone.

Dan Bowman

New User
Dan Bowman
Just ordered nine blades and enjoyed a fairly long chat with John. If you use his blades you better stock up - he doesn't plan on being in the business forever.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Free shipping if you order 5 or more.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Just speculation on my part, but this could possibly be a good business opportunity for an enterprising younger person. The welders for band saw blades in the commercial sales shops is quite an investment new, and used ones are hard to come by. Many of us would be quite pleases if someone were to buy the inventory and keep it in NC; I'm sure there would be much support for it. John has operated more by word of mouth for some time.

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
John from Woodcraft Bands called me. He's having a hard time due to the pandemic. He desperately needs orders for bandsaw blades. He's 73 and contemplating shutting down his business because it's so slow. Please support John and buy what you need, I've bought hundreds of bandsaw blades from him and have never been unhappy about the quality or his servive.

Steve Sanders
Sanders Woodworking
thanks. we buy a lot of blades from him for NCFS, but I will put some more in today. This man is a wealth of information and great to work with, I agree, support him.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
He was talking about retiring anyway, I guess he went ahead with it. Glad I got my last order in, should do me a few years or so.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS