Wood Mag. $3.99 yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Is this only for new subscriptions?

Please Note: This magazine has 7 issues per subscription and you can buy up to a 4-year subscription. For example, if you order 3, you are ordering one 3-year subscription for one recipient at one address. If you already have a subscription and order more through Tanga, it will add additional years to your current subscription.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
thank you!!!!!!! That sure beat the SPECIAL deal they offered me since I am subscriber :gar-La;

what a decision I had to make 2 years for 28 or 4 years for 16.00 man oh man it hurts to think this hard :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to renew at the regular rate--that's one heck of a savings, and it looks the offer ends about 10:00 p.m.:icon_cheers

yanmarman2007

New User
Jody
Thanks guys!!!!!! I thought it was to good to be true, boy was I mistaken. Thanks again for the heads up. This is my favorite ww mag.:rotflm:

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Thank you for sharing this special! I had let all of my subscriptions run out. The renewal offers I received weren't that "special." This was an amazing deal.

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Wasn't able to get the 3.99 deal but got the revised deal of 4.99. I'm still very pleased with the price. Thanks for the heads up on the subscription!

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
Glad to help some of ya'' save a few bucks. I also added a few more yrs to my subscription as well since they wanted a lot more to renew from the publisher:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors