Wixey Digital Fence AND Angle Gauge at WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badabing

New User
Joe
If anyone has been considering either one of these digital gauges from Wixey, now is the time to buy! WoodCraft has a special where you get both for $99, and I believe they still have the free shipping deal going on. The digital fence gauge would be a nice addition to any table saw and the digital angle gauge is awesome (I love mine). The regular price on these is $140 and $40 respectively so this is a huge savings.

Here is a link: http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=20147&homepagedeal=true

Hope this helps somebody get a nice gift for Christmas ;-)

quid_non

Wayne
Senior User
That's awesome - thanks for letting us know. I have the angle gauge and the planer digital gauge and very satisfied with both. Just ordered the deal you indicated. Xmas is here......
Best
Wayne

garymuto

New User
Gary
I bought it. The set up was really easy. I have a Delta T2 fence and was able use the existing mounting holes and bolts for the box tubing. If you buy one, be aware taht you can mount the metal extrusion closer to the box tubing if you flip it upside down and mount it to the top of teh brackets (between the tube and the bracket) instead of under the bracket. It won't hang down the extra 1/2" and may be more secure. You would also have to mount the sensor strip "upside down" as compared to the instructions to maintain the same orientation once teh extrusions are mounted to the saw.
Sorry, I'm not home so I can't post pic's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS