Winston CL, barn for $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Boy, I would want a contract on that, or have the money put in escrow. You might end up with barn wood but no $2K. The add says when the "barn" is gone. That implies you must remove all traces, including rotted timbers and maybe even foundation stones, etc.

SubGuy

New User
Zach
Sounds to me like he/she's smart. I wouldn't want that mess torn down, scavenged through and the remnants left for me to clean up. 2k is alot of motivation to ensure you've cleaned up the mess. I like the way this man/woman thinks.

cpw

New User
Charles
Boy, I would want a contract on that, or have the money put in escrow. You might end up with barn wood but no $2K. The add says when the "barn" is gone. That implies you must remove all traces, including rotted timbers and maybe even foundation stones, etc.

Exactly what I was thinking.

gdoebs

New User
Geoff
Might be a good deal if there's any useful timbers in there. Of course, you'd need a barn almost just as big to store it all! Not to mention some good equipment to help dismantle.

I'd be nervous about someone coming to dismantle it and not having insurance if they get hurt doing it. Next thing ya know is she's getting sued or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS