Williams and Hussey molder planer SOLD

Strom

Strom
Senior User
I’m selling my W&H molder. It’s got some age but works like it should.
When I got this molder it was an infeed only machine. I modified it using parts from Grizzly into a variable speed. This opens new doors.
It comes with a roll rolling base. You will have to provide your own dust collection. 4 inch nozzle.
It has a nice 2 HP motor and an Allen Bradley starter. It is setup for 220 and given the amp draw that’s what I’d use.
Long years left. I need to get 500.00 for it.
I’m a mile from the Interstate 77 interchange in Columbia SC.
IMG_0540.jpeg
IMG_0539.jpeg

Last edited:

jr14

New User
JR
I'm intrigued. New member here. Have wanted one for years. How many knives do you have for that?

Strom

Strom
Senior User
I have one new set of planer knives and one set of curved knives for shutter louvers. There is a big auction site where they're available in lots of patterns. My theory was to buy a set as I need them.

Phillip Mitchell

Phillip
User
I may be interested in this, thought I‘m not exactly close being in Boone, NC. I have family in Rock Hill (1 hr north or you) that I visit from time to time.

Do you know how old it is?

Thanks

Strom

Strom
Senior User
I’m not sure of the age. I bought it from second owner. I could take a pic of the name plate if you want to research.
I was able to order some parts and knives from W&H. They still support it. Even the modern red ones are basically this machine in a tuxedo with streamlining.
The grizzly feeder is like all grizzly stuff. Call with the part number and you’re good to go.
I have a niece in Rock Hill so I’m familiar with it. What we’re you thinking.

Strom

Strom
Senior User
I’m selling my W&H molder. It’s got some age but works like it should.
When I got this molder it was an infeed only machine. I modified it using parts from Grizzly into a variable speed. This opens new doors.
It comes with a roll rolling base. You will have to provide your own dust collection. 4 inch nozzle.
It has a nice 2 HP motor and an Allen Bradley starter. It is setup for 220 and given the amp draw that’s what I’d use.
Long years left. I need to get 500.00 for it.
I’m a mile from the Interstate 77 interchange in Columbia SC.View attachment 221430View attachment 221431
Price drop to 400.00

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS