Why wait for the raffle? Win this clamp-rack now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
:rotflm: I read the post and thought "oooohh, I need a clamp rack, let's go look." Imagine my surprise to discover I'm already the high bidder..... Totally forgot about it....

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
:rotflm: I read the post and thought "oooohh, I need a clamp rack, let's go look." Imagine my surprise to discover I'm already the high bidder..... Totally forgot about it....
You need to bid more. The materials cost more than your bid, not to mention my labor (which was VERY expensive.) Just kidding. If you realy want to see how many clamps you can get on one, search for toolferones post on clamp rack. Mine is loaded to the gills, and I need to build a second, as I have all pipe clamps and some Bessey's , along with those Columbians from Big Lots that are standing in the corner. Maybe I have too many clamps:no:. My clamp rack is definitely the most expensive real estate in my shop.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
You need to bid more. The materials cost more than your bid, not to mention my labor (which was VERY expensive.) Just kidding. If you realy want to see how many clamps you can get on one, search for toolferones post on clamp rack. Mine is loaded to the gills, and I need to build a second, as I have all pipe clamps and some Bessey's , along with those Columbians from Big Lots that are standing in the corner. Maybe I have too many clamps:no:. My clamp rack is definitely the most expensive real estate in my shop.

I hope someone does bid more! Of course, I wouldn't be terribly upset if I picked up a clamp rack for $40 either. My clamp collection is pretty limited right now so I'm not in terrible need, especially since I found a place for my aluminum bar clamps....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS