Jim
Senior User
Whiteside 3390 Fine Finger Joint Router Bit
5/16" - 1 1/4" MATERIAL THICKNESS
1 3/8" LARGE DIAMETER
5/16". FINGER DEPTH
3 1/4" OVERALL LENGTH
1/2" SHANK

I purchased this router bit to make finger joints on the corners of small decorative boxes, however, this bit is not designed for that application. I made 2 test cuts and realized that fact.
This bit is designed to cut finger joints on the ends or edges of two boards, to make them longer or wider.
This bit is very sharp and makes very precise and accurate joints.

This bit sells for $126, but I have found it on sale for $100 plus shipping.
The only comparable bit is the Freud 99-037 which sells for $100 plus shipping, but it could probably also be found on sale.

As good as Freud bits are, I prefer Whiteside, because i always get better results from Whiteside bits.

I have absolutely no use for this bit

Almost Brand New Bit -( 2 test cuts) - $80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jg2259

Jim
Senior User
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435746285.745524.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1435746300.110160.jpg

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
Jim,

You'll want to move this on over to the Classifieds with a listing there. I'll bet you a bite.

jg2259

Jim
Senior User
I tried to find the classified section but I couldn't find it. Maybe. Be cause I'm using an Ipad

ehpoole

Ethan
I tried to find the classified section but I couldn't find it. Maybe. Be cause I'm using an Ipad

Classifieds are located under the "Classifieds" tab on the main menu bar, regardless of your browser or device (including iPads).

The only Classified Ads we do via the forums are sales of wood, which is (or should be) sold exclusively through the "Wood" forum (though such occasionally shows up in the Classifieds). All other Ads must be via the Classifieds functionality so as to be fair to everyone. Descriptions of what is permissible in each of the various forums can be found from the "Forums" tab on the main menu bar -- beside each forum section is a description as to what sort of content may be posted to that forum.

There are occasional exceptions permitted on a case by case basis when a member is selling off their entire shop to get out of the hobby if additional flexibility is deemed critical.

ehpoole

Ethan
We will leave this thread up for a few more hours so you have a window to copy and paste the text into your Classified Ad, but in a few hours, or after the Ad is posted (whichever may come first) we will need to delete this thread to bring everything back into compliance with our advertising policies.

No harm done, but we have to be even handed and treat everyone similarly in such matters for the sake of fairness so you understanding is greatly appreciated.

jg2259

Jim
Senior User
Ok. I have searched and searched for the classified section and I do not see it anywhere. I will just delete the post, if I can figure out how to even do that.
Thanks

ehpoole

Ethan
Ok. I have searched and searched for the classified section and I do not see it anywhere. I will just delete the post, if I can figure out how to even do that.
Thanks

The "Classifieds" tab is on the main menu bar near the top of every screen (on the same row as "Home", "Articles", etc.). Just click on this tab to reach the Classifieds area. The tab is available to all members regardless of browser or device, so the button is there. Once there you can create new Ads by using the "Post Classified" link hat will appear on the main menu bar below the "Classified" tab once you have switched to the Classifieds area (this link is not visible until you are in the Classifieds area).

jg2259

Jim
Senior User
Maybe it''s because I'm using the Tapatalk App. It won't even let me delete the post. It says I may not have permission to do that action.

ehpoole

Ethan
Could someone just delet my post please?

Tapatalk only implements forum functionality, it does not implement any other section or resources supported by this site. Just logon to the site via a Safari and you will be able to do everything. TapaTalk is a very limited application.

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
yes, but on the one part, the gray one in the picture, youll have to trim back the joint. try it, what can it hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS