WHITE OAK BEAMS

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I have 11 white oak beams, 4"x7.5"x 5'-6' in length. Moisture content reads 10.5%. They have been planed all 4 sides. I have far more lumber than I'll ever use so it's time to sell down what I have. Prices are $60 for 5' and $72 for 6'. Delivery possible.

Attachments

• IMG_1402[6291].jpg
    IMG_1402[6291].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1401.jpg
    IMG_1401.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 247
  • IMG_1400[6287].jpg
    IMG_1400[6287].jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 238

RLJones

New User
Ryan
Ryan, I will be in Raleigh next Saturday, I can bring it to you.
I need to update my profile! I have moved to Winston-Salem in December. I will take a beam. Your about an hour and fifteen away so I am happy to come pick on up or if you are coming through we can meet up.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Be coming through next Saturday afternoon. I have - 5’+ And -6’+, whichever you would like. They’re going fast, 4 out the driveway this afternoon. Let me know and a good place to meet up. I think I’ve met guys before at Lowe’s

RLJones

New User
Ryan
Be coming through next Saturday afternoon. I have - 5’+ And -6’+, whichever you would like. They’re going fast, 4 out the driveway this afternoon. Let me know and a good place to meet up. I think I’ve met guys before at Lowe’s
I will take a 6'. Lowes works fine for me. Which lowes do you prefer to meet at?

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
you're probably thinking of the Lowes on Hanes Mall Blvd, just off of the I40 exit, just up the road from Klingspors...

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
PRICE ADJUSTMENT--LOWER PRICE ON SHORT STOCK.

I have 5 6" breams left and the beams I thought were 5' are closer to 4' so I'll adjust the price to $50 for those; there are 3 left to sell. I will be leaving Newton early Saturday morning with my first stop in Lexington., then East on 64 with a stop @ High Rock Lake. Cary next, then Raleigh, Durham, Hillsboro, and Winston Salem and anywhere in between.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS