Where's the gloats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Yeah Wayne, those are the ones , and all it took was 220miles round trip with good company for the trip, I had a trip hanging out with Archie today:icon_thum.

Jimmy:)

Are these them, Archie?

new_equipment_00.jpg

new_equipment_02.jpg

new_equipment_01.jpg

You can find a good description of image posting here....

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=814&highlight=posting+images

Oh by the way. Excellent tool catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Wayne

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
I got a few smaller items.

After my thread about routing techniques, I took everyone's advice and got some safety items from WC:

Of course it says that it fits "MOST" miter slots...and I didn't measure mine, so when I opened the pkg and tried to put the finger board in the slot, I said a few choice words and figure I'll find a way to make it work.
I'll just have to build my own router table :eusa_danc.

I also picked up some small clamps from WC

and then headed over to the open house at Klingspor. There were a few items there that called my name as well.

Then LOML and I went and ran some errands and I saw something at Sam's Club that I needed to get.
- Just under $40 if you need one.

New :tool::tool::tool: for me!
Will

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Nice scores Will and a dovetail saw to boot. Its all I can do to glue 2 boards together straight not ready to think about hand cut dovetails.

I'll prolly wait till the woodworker II gets here so I post one gloat for a single round of suckage. Amozon says its allready shipped so hopefully be here by Friday.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Ok, I had a new Powermatic drill press follow me home. I really did not want the drill press :rotflm::rotflm:but it found its way into the bed of my pickup before I left Klingspor.

So that's who Paul was hauling out the drill press for :icon_thum
A few members of this site had to step aside and pause a deep tool conversation to let it go by...with our hands over our hearts :lol::lol::lol:

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors