WHAT?!?!? Steelex 15" planer w/helical cutterhead from Grizzly for ... $328 ... shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well they accepted my order. Do not need but certainly worth much more. Could end up in a raffle I know about.

Just got an email confirmation

Rushton

Rush
Senior User
Me, too. I jumped in and have received an order confirmation also.

If they actually follow through on this confirmation and deliver the planer, my problem will be how to get it disassembled and schlepped down a flight of stairs into my basement shop. This will be an interesting problem.

Rushton

Rush
Senior User
Perhaps they sold out their stock. My web order confirmation does not yet show it's been cancelled. We'll see what happens tomorrow with the workday...

Fishbucket

New User
Joe
I doubt that will go thru. this has happened before and they caught it and canceled the orders.

Good Luck anyway !

dazart

New User
Steve

Now that I've had a chance to look at it from a laptop instead of hurriedly ordering it from phone right before hopping in the shower I noticed it's 240v. I guess I can either have an electrician put in a 240 in my garage and sell it and get what I want later.

Assuming they don't cancel the order.

dazart

New User
Steve
Check your orders on the grizzly site the just changed the price on my to 1795.00

In the email they sent me it shows 'order total: $328'. I do see that if I click on the link in the email it shows the 1795 quote though (and that it's on backorder). I took a screenshot of the webpage and will keep the original email.

I also took a screenshot where I put in my zip code and it had some wording about 'ordering now to lock in the price'.
attachment.php

If they cancel the order I can't blame them, but I'll try my best to see if they'll honor the price. :)

Attachments

• lock_in_this_price.png
    lock_in_this_price.png
    374.3 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS