What are you bringing to the picnic? (REDUX)

What are you bringing to the picnic?

• Total voters

coastiebob

CoastieBob
Senior User
Please click on the item above to commit to what you will bring to the picnic.
If you change your mind or are unable to come please let us know so we can ask to have your item replaced.

If you don't see the item in the list, please post it below and we also have it added to the poll.

Please DO NOT forget to post your RSVP over here: 2023 NCWW Picnic May 20th!
Pecan Pie

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Pecan Pie
Coastie Bob,
Please click on Desserts, Other in the poll at the top so the planning committee knows to scan the posts for what you are bringing. That will help the planners identify any gaps. Thanks in advance.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dips and buns for BBQ are missing. May need some depth for some of the items. We have 29 different food items for lunch and 73 people attending as of 5/3 @ 8:00 PM. Please consider bringing something for lunch. We want to brag about your good food!

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I don’t see that anyone has buns!
Ice! Isn’t someone bringing ice?
I think we need more desserts

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I don’t see that anyone has buns!
Ice! Isn’t someone bringing ice?
I think we need more desserts
Thank you Berta!
I think Bruce (@junquecol) is bringing ice, Oh and about 100 other things! LOL What are you bringing to the picnic? (REDUX)
"I'll be bringing, tea, ice, hot dogs with fixings, buns, paper towels, cups for tea and deviled eggs (36.) For the ice, I will bring a chest full, so no else needs to bring any other than what is needed to keep food or drinks cool. Will bring some drop cords to access electricity in bathrooms, as there is only a single outlet under shelter. Couple, three or four tables, plus some folding chairs."

@junquecol can you look back at the original post and click on the voting so we have it all in one place please?

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
We can bring some buns for the BBQ if needed. How many should we plan on getting?
I think @Gripbd and @tvrgeek are working on the buns - but "many hands make light work" (or cheaper buns per person!)
Can you reach out to them and ask the question?

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
PLEASE everyone take a look at what you committed to bringing in the list above
(you can click on the number in the votes column to see your handle on the left)

Especially if you are bringing napkins or something like that -

100 people are coming please plan accordingly.

If you are bringing a side dish, obviously we don't expect you to make the army size, but please don't make so little that people don't get a chance to try your side dish!

This is gonna be a BLAST!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS