WG, your next job is calling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I've done some editing and publishing, as part of a Public Affairs Office, when I was stationed in Germany, circulation for our monthly paper was approximately 1600. Not much to be considered for this job, and my other skills are not up to it, either

woodguy1975

New User
John
I've only written a few things, but hope my wwing experience and education might make up for my lack of professional publication. I've written my thesis, a few technical papers, and some patents.... I've been working on a couple articles for one of the wwing mags covering plane making and another article I've titled "The Difference Between Ordinary and Extraordinary". Just got to find the time to complete them...

It sure would be a fun job. If working from home is an option it could allow me to open up my school to a more week based system.

John

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I feel that would be the ultimate tele-commuting job, and would think that the idea of their senior editor running a school, too, would be an advantage for you.

woodguy1975

New User
John
I feel that would be the ultimate tele-commuting job, and would think that the idea of their senior editor running a school, too, would be an advantage for you.

I agree. I think it could be a benefit from both points of view. I'm definitely going to submit for it tomorrow. You never know unless you try.:icon_thum

Thanks for posting it!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS