Well... it's a start

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
I got an order for some Adirondack furniture a few weeks ago. After picking up some cypress from Jackleg, I started processing into tables, chairs, and ottomans. Here's the first piece out of the shop. I'll post more as I finish it.

Thanks again Reggie!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Bob,

The table looks great! I like how the ends of the table top look similar to the top of the chairs (I'm assuming). Is this your design? Looks good, can't wait to see the whole set. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Trent

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's one heck of a start. I too, like how you've mimicked the back of a Adirondack chair in the shape of the top.
Great job :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Bob, that's a beautiful start. WOW! Can't wait to see the chairs and ottomans. Good job, buddy. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bob, it looks great. :eusa_clap Can't wait to see the whole set. I am sure the customer will be pleased.

newtonc

New User
jak
Just like everthing else I have seen you complete,another well done design.
Well done once again.
And I look forward to meeting up with you again,if those kids I have would just give me a minute.
John

Steve W

New User
Steve
It looks even better in person.

You should see the chair he made last year.:icon_thum If these come out as good, they'll be classics in their own time. :eek:ccasion1

Reggie, I'll have to buy some of that cypress from you when I get ready to make some outdoor furniture. That's nice-looking wood!

:kermit: Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors