We need to act on this one quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Rob said last night that he was going to talk to Alan. I think we need to let that happen first. I will delete the post in question in the meantime.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I my mind that post changes that entire conversation. Before it is lost here is Alan's remark made in red.

Originally Posted by Glennbear
. . . .by posting a question here one gets information back from several members who have "been there, done that". . . .
Unless it is from me, then it is a

"diatribe", "bombastic ranting", or "self promotion"

Hmmmm . . . .

TracyP

Tracy
It is not lost. I did a soft delete. I don't know that I disagree with your thoughts but I feel like Rob could have a positive effect on Alan.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Tracy, I hope you are right, but I doubt seriously that anyone is going to have a positive effect on Alan. Way too much ego.

TracyP

Tracy
My main thing this that we have had a member of the BOD volunteer to handle this and we should as a Board allow that to happen. We can delete any posts by Alan until Rob has a chance to talk him. I am just trying to follow what we decided on the meeting call. It may backfire, but I hope it doesn't.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I was not suggesting that we not follow thru with what was decided last night. I was just stating my opinion as to why I don't think it will be successful in changing his behavior. Hope I'm wrong.

TracyP

Tracy
I was not suggesting that we not follow thru with what was decided last night. I was just stating my opinion as to why I don't think it will be successful in changing his behavior. Hope I'm wrong.

I knew you weren't. And I hope we are ALL wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS