[BANANA]

Did it Really Happen?

[/BANANA]

threadworthlesswithoutpics.gif

View image in gallery

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Great minds think alike Rob :gar-La;. I just went into the forum to post this same question and saw your posting.

Some come on folks, for all of us that couldn't make it, show us some pics and let us know what went on !:eusa_pray

James Davis

New User
James Davis
It sure did happen. We saw some shops and then went home.

Y'all shoulda been there,:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:
James

James Davis

New User
James Davis
Actually, It was a great day:thumbs_up We saw some awsume shops and met some of the nicest people who inhabit them. I didn't take but a few pictures and my camera dosen't talk to my computer very well so I am not able to post them right now. There was a big crowd and the weather was great. Maybe those with beter writing skills can fill in the blanks,

James

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
You folks are nothing, if not persistent :)

Let me warn you, we had a number of designated photographers working the Crawl.

You will be awash in photos soon.

As a teaser, here is what has to be the highest point in all of Shop Crawl history......

Jim_Corleone.JPG

We have a gallery setup, and over the next few days, we will be posting tons-o-pics: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showgallery.php?cat=1775

Jim

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
You folks are nothing, if not persistent :)

Let me warn you, we had a number of designated photographers working the Crawl.

You will be awash in photos soon.

As a teaser, here is what has to be the highest point in all of Shop Crawl history......

Jim_Corleone.JPG

We have a gallery setup, and over the next few days, we will be posting tons-o-pics: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showgallery.php?cat=1775

Jim

Ok, that's enough photos. :wink_smil

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS