Wanted!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
"Get up and go"

My get up and go, got up and went! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

If anyone finds it, please send it back to me!!!!!

As many of you may remember from my "Geezers in Speedos" threads, I work at competitive swimming (Senior Games). Well, I decided to take two weeks off from training after the last State Championships back in late September. You don't need to count on your fingers to know that has been a looooonnnnng two weeks :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Anyway I got back into the pool recently and it feels like I have been away for three years, not three months!!! :eusa_booh:eusa_booh

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
It'll come back, just keep pushing through. If I find your "get-up-and-go" I'm liable to keep it, I'll think about sending it back though.

Glennbear

Glenn
Good luck with getting back into your routine Alan, just don't forget your sprints for fast twitch muscle building which as you know is what we "seniors" and swimmers arguably need the most. :wsmile:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Alan I have been looking for mine also - if I find your while I am looking I will let you know where it is:gar-La;

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Don't worry, Alan. It'll show up. Just keep pluggin' away and you'll be in top shape before long...

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
yeah, last night I found out just how out of shape I am in, when I had to try to push start my car. No more leaving the lights on! If I find your get up and go, I am going to harness it myself!

gordonmt

New User
Mark Gordon
Alan,

I to have the same problem. My git up an go, got up and went. I am also swimming and lifting weights and I have found my best motivation is that I swim in a competition pool and you know what temperature those are. About 74 degrees.
When I jump in that thing I get a great deal of motivation to get to the other side so i can breath again. But it is motivating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS