Wanted WW'ing Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Ok I've now made up my mind :-D. I'm looking for a used skidsteer (Bobcat 7xx series or similar make / model) will be used to help feed hungry sawmill and move logs around. If you know where there is one forsale please let me know, doesn't need to come with forks but would be nice if it did.

Thanks

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just had an 863 stolen from my jobsite weekend before last. It's so common here in Charlotte now they just take the report over the internet. Get over to Denton. There's a guy there on NC49 that deals in just Bobcats. He's reasonable too. You should see his ad in a Machinery Trader mag. I had a 743 (stolen some years ago too). Go for the 753 if you can find it. The 743s had a weak boom frame and nearly everyone I ever saw had a weld gusset somewhere on the cross member. The 753 or 763 will do you a better job. Only difference in the 2 is the 63 has an 8" longer wheelbase for more stability. Dad bought a 753 a few years back for his farm 'just to clean up and sell in the spring'. It looks like I'll inherit it.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
A neighbor has a skid steer loader. He told me a couple of weeks ago that he would sell it. I don't know the make or model. It has a bucket..I don't think it has forks. He said he would take $2000. If you are interested I could check with him and get the info and photos. We live outside of Wallace which is off I40 exit 385.

J

jeff...

A neighbor has a skid steer loader. He told me a couple of weeks ago that he would sell it. I don't know the make or model. It has a bucket..I don't think it has forks. He said he would take $2000. If you are interested I could check with him and get the info and photos. We live outside of Wallace which is off I40 exit 385.

Dolan please check with him and get info, pics would be nice too.

Thanks

Dusty Sawyer

New User
David
Oh man, for $2000 I could landscape my yard, rent an auger for it and put up a fence, down a whole pile of brush, regrade a few areas and then chase the wife and kids around the neighborhood a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS