Walnut Wood BOARDS TAKEN!!! Thanks for all the interest!

jringbo

New User
dummy
I have a 6 walnut boards culled from an old cabinet reed organ. Before taking it to the dump I thought I would offer it here for wood salvage.
Nice walnut boards are 5/8 inch and 3/4 inch thick. Maybe some woodworker would like for some small projects (like wood boxes?).
Free to good home.
Am located in Greensboro NC.
Any interest?

Attachments

• GetAttachmentThumbnail.jpg
    GetAttachmentThumbnail.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

buckaroo

Buck
User
I have a 6 walnut boards culled from an old cabinet reed organ. Before taking it to the dump I thought I would offer it here for wood salvage.
Nice walnut boards are 5/8 inch and 3/4 inch thick. Maybe some woodworker would like for some small projects (like wood boxes?).
Free to good home.
Am located in Greensboro NC.
Any interest?
I'm very interested, but I can't get to Greensboro until July 11 at the earliest. My daughter lives there and may be able to pick them up for me. I'll check with her and let you know.

jringbo

New User
dummy
I'm very interested, but I can't get to Greensboro until July 11 at the earliest. My daughter lives there and may be able to pick them up for me. I'll check with her and let you know.
Sorry buckaroo, just arranged for pick-up of wood by interested party on Tues 7/4/23.
Thanks for your interest.
Cheers.

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
Just so you know you can update/edit your headline to indicate that the items are spoken for. Many times new users do not realize you can do that to let folks know the item is already spoken for.

BTW nice boards that I'm sure someone can turn into a treasure. Thanks for offering them for free.

jringbo

New User
dummy
Just so you know you can update/edit your headline to indicate that the items are spoken for. Many times new users do not realize you can do that to let folks know the item is already spoken for.

BTW nice boards that I'm sure someone can turn into a treasure. Thanks for offering them for free.
Thank you for the tip!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS