Wake Forest Estate sale - Table Saw plus more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy E.

New User
Andy
I saw that there is an Estate Sale starting tomorrow and they have a few woodworking items for sale. 1) Delta Table saw with Biesemeyer fence(unit looks kinda new) 2) Rigid surface planer 3) Delta dust collection
4) Steel City drill press 5) Delta sanding station 6) and a woodworkers bench ,plus lots of hand tools. I can't go but maybe something for someone else ?

https://www.estatesales.net/NC/Raleigh

Here is the link if not just look up estate sales in Wake Forest again this starts tomorrow at 10:00 am

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
be nice to go to that one, wonder if they'll price to sell or price high for first day. Been to a couple where first day pricing was near new, and others that were priced as bargain to get rid of fast.

Andy E.

New User
Andy
I do know that usually on the last day they cut the prices in half, not sure if these items will make it to sunday.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Stopped by about noon, $1800 for unisaw, $500 for rigid planner, $100 for Stanley #6, $50 each for 4' bessy clamps. $200 for bit collection - nothing priced right.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Stopped by about noon, $1800 for unisaw, $500 for rigid planner, $100 for Stanley #6, $50 each for 4' bessy clamps. $200 for bit collection - nothing priced right.

some of those prices seem higher than new. Well, if you're close by might be worth stopping by Sunday and see if they'll deal. I went to one a few years ago, they had a bandsaw that had nobody showing interest in, guy running it said make my any offer and it's yours.

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I know the folks from JMS and talked with him after the sale. They sell things at 100% of the marked price on day 1, 75% on day 2, and 50% on day 3. The Delta Unisaw, which included a large panel extension and biesemeyer fence sold Sunday morning (the 3rd day) for 1/2 price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS