Vote to get WIA in NC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben325e

New User
Ben
Okay guys.... I was thinking :widea::widea: totally hypothetical situation here - Let's say I've got these friends.... a whole group of guys and gals who like to sit on the internet and talk about woodworking in a certain state. Just for the example, we'll pick a random state like North Carolina. Also, there is this voting going on to see if a certain woodworking show will come to the aforementioned certain state.... It appears that when voting, one could just open the page again and re-vote. Ethics aside, is there anything that would stop us, er, I mean my friends, from voting way more than one time? (by several orders of magnitude)

Just hypothetically, of course :gar-Bi:gar-Bi:wink_smil:wink_smil

gdoebs

New User
Geoff
Voted often!

Thanks for posting this. I've always wanted to attend but could never make the trip. With my parents new home in Hendersonville, I'd have a place to stay!

richlife

New User
Rich
Great! I hope it happens. Sheila and I take almost any excuse to run up to Asheville for a short visit.

My vote goes in now.

Rich

bwat

New User
Bill
This would be an ideal reason to take a trip to Asheville to visit our friends there! Hope it happens:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS