Vac Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I appreciate the feedback in my post on ideas for a new vac.

And the winner is..(drum roll, maestro)......

IMG_1795.jpg

I was leaning toward the Ridgid, but Consumer Reports gave this vac higher points (by only one point). Is is quieter than the old one, with or without the muffler attached. It came with a vac bag, which I didn't see noted in what I had read.

MSRP was $110 (it rang up on sale for $99), while the Ridgid was $149. This was not the deal-maker....LOML had a $100 Hanes Mall gift card, and let me use it on the purchase. :swoon: I just wonder, WHAT DOES SHE WANT?? :icon_scra

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Careful, Tom. The last time I bought a power tool at Sears, they gave me a 10% off coupon to their JEWELRY Dept. They're sneaky like that. :gar-Bi

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
WHAT DOES SHE WANT?? :icon_scra
You know, I wouldn't look for an ulterior motive just yet. She's probably happy you got a vac and are going to clean up! I mean, let's face it, usually the only way to get a guy interested in vacuuming is by using terms such as dust collection, cyclone and shop vac :).

sapwood

New User
Roger
MSRP was $110 (it rang up on sale for $99), while the Ridgid was $149. This was not the deal-maker....LOML had a $100 Hanes Mall gift card, and let me use it on the purchase. :swoon: I just wonder, WHAT DOES SHE WANT?? :icon_scra

Tom,
I couldn't help but notice the shop vac is NOT in the shop, it's in the house :icon_scra
Think you better get it into the shop in a hurry :eek:

Congrats on the new :tool:
My old shop vac just won't die and I so much want to replace it with a quieter model :no:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS