Urn project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
would the folks handling the plaques and printing the brochures PLEASE contact me ASAP?
Thanks
Jack

:gar-Bi:D

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Jeremy offered to have the flyers printed; I hope I sent him everything that was needed.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
looked for a post he put up to pm him but cant find one, figured this way the folks would see the msg :D :D :gar-La;

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
looked for a post he put up to pm him but cant find one, figured this way the folks would see the msg :D :D :gar-La;

All members can access the current listing of the Board of Directors at any time from the Policy tab on the main menu bar. From there you click on any Board member to view their member profile and either send a PM through this screen (via left-hand sidebar) or simply enter their provided username directly into the Private Messaging "To" field when composing a message.

In several weeks this listing will need to be updated to reflect the newly elected Board members for 2017-2018, although I believe everyone was actually reelected (in which case there will be no changes). But we do try to keep this area as up to date as possible so that it is never a mystery as to who the present Board of Directors are should members wish to contact them with suggestions or concerns.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
You are correct Ethan that all the previously elected board members were re-elected. So your work is done - at least on that score. We'll probably swap jobs so those details will need to be updated. Should have a meeting this month to decide job titles within the board and we'll let you and Ron know. I can also update the GoDaddy email forwarding accounts if I remember to do so after the meeting.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
There will likely be some back and forth for the flyer/brochure. That won't start until all the raffle stuff is done (prize distribution, donor thank you's, and ad follow up). Probably a few weeks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS