Union # 8 hand plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I was in an consignment shop yesterday and came across this hand plane. I know nothing at all about tools without motors:oops: It looked to be in fair to good shape and the price is $38. If anyone would be interested in it I can go back and take a pic and whatever.
This place also had some very old instrument tools like hammer, screwdrivers, calipers, etc. Sold in a lot for about $68.
The place is in Greensboro and the exact name I can't remember if I ever saw it but it's on Battleground near Walmart.

b4man

New User
Barbara
The easiest way for you to get there from Sandy Ridge Road would be 40 to 68 N
Right on Bryan Blvd. (Air Port)
Take Bryan to New Garden Road and go East (Right turn I believe)
At Battleground go left and at the next light turn right in the shopping center where Big Lots is and it's right next door.
It's called Consignment 1st. Home Depot is across the street back up on a hill.
If this doesn't sound good to you, map the Battleground Radio Shack on their site because there's one in the same center.

I'd love to get together any time and especially happy hour:drunken_s

b4man

New User
Barbara
Yep, that drive is a bummer. Let's start a new thread regarding our social topic. You first!

mbb

New User
Update your profile with your name
Anybody end up picking that plane up? I have been slowly acquiring a set of pre-Stanley Unions (have a raw #6 and a totally refurbed #7) but don't have a #8, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS