Two powertec 55" tracks (bonus saw and workstand)

mikewhoins

New User
Mike
Hey Y'all,

Two saw tracks, both used on job sites, slightly beat up. No connector things. $40
Old porter cable circular saw, when they had the cast plate. Taped cord (?!?). It was my first saw. $0
One of those folding, clamping workmate benches. $0

All items go together, please. Priced to buy me dinner for two at my favorite Chinese food place.
Pickup in downtown Burlington, please dm for address.
PXL_20230620_234349752.jpgPXL_20230620_234456858.jpg

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Hey Y'all,

Two saw tracks, both used on job sites, slightly beat up. No connector things. $40
Old porter cable circular saw, when they had the cast plate. Taped cord (?!?). It was my first saw. $0
One of those folding, clamping workmate benches. $0

All items go together, please. Priced to buy me dinner for two at my favorite Chinese food place.
Pickup in downtown Burlington, please dm for address.
View attachment 220044View attachment 220045
I went to Powertec and it appears that these tracks work with Track Saws "This handy 55 Inch Track Saw Guide Rail works with your track saw" & "POWERTEC Guide Rail is compatible with: Makita, Festool, WEN,
Triton."

Is that what you have? Or did you (some how/way) use them with the "Old porter cable circular saw?"

mikewhoins

New User
Mike
I went to Powertec and it appears that these tracks work with Track Saws "This handy 55 Inch Track Saw Guide Rail works with your track saw" & "POWERTEC Guide Rail is compatible with: Makita, Festool, WEN,
Triton."

Is that what you have? Or did you (some how/way) use them with the "Old porter cable circular saw?"
Tracks are compatible with festool/makita etc.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS