Two FREE Cabinets - Gone to a good home!!

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I have two cabinets, fairly small, but in pretty good shape for someone's shop. I also have a piece of a counter top that has been used with these. I no longer need them and do need to give them to someone that needs a small bit of storage. These are free but you must come pick them up at my shop. You may PM me for directions, I'm on Hwy 16 in Maiden for a fairly quick reference. I'm available after 3 weekdays this week and this weekend most all day. I can help load, but they're not very heavy.

Attachments

• IMG_0387.JPG
    IMG_0387.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_0388.JPG
    IMG_0388.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 210

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
If no one wants these, they're going to the dump. I plan on going this weekend, but if you want me to hold them for you I will.

FlyingRon

Ron
You can always take them to one of the Habitat Restores. There's one in Denver in the Westport shopping center next to Food Lion. They're unattended frequently these days, but they've got a designated drop off place around the left side of the store.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I hate to look like a pack rat but I can use them Phil--I'll bring you a sheet of phenolic in trade! 1/2" or 3/4"?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Great sir! My plan is to stop by on our way to Sherrills Ford this afternoon around 5:00 if it works for you. See you later!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS