twallace-new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
The new member twallace certainly sounds as though he needs a wood working connection, but what qualified him for this group? Are we relaxing the location requirements?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
:dontknow::dontknow: It wasn't me, but I suspect that someone has had communications with him that have convinced them of his worthiness. On the other hand most of these way out members tend to fade away over time. It's better to keep up a welcoming front than to deny all who are interested...even if they are major foreigners.

Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
I wonder if we did the same for the guy the other morning from out-of-state? I realize someone approves these folks, and I suppose I should just leave it alone.

M

McRabbet

I did not see this one come through (just checked -- he registered on 6/8). I did send an email to the guy from Wisconsin that posted yesterday but have not heard back from him. I don't approve any of these -- I always cc Steve and if the person gives a good enough reason, he is the one to approve them.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I approved him. Every once in a while. I approve someone that will add something. In this case, just where he is from and his interest in us. If he stays around, he might add a little diversity.

This was strictly a judgment call on my part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS