TWA Tuesday Toast

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
:eek:ccasion1
Cheers to Rick and the TWA gang for another fun and informative meeting. I had a chance to renew old friendships and meet a couple of additional NCWWers, including Ray (who isn't nearly as fearsome as his avatar) and peteb301 (DaveO was kind enough to recall Pete as the "The Big Chisel"8-O).

As an additional attraction Steve revealed the "facts" regarding his father's connection with Al Capone. Of course, we are sworn to secrecy pending Steve's or FISA appproval :eusa_shhh

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
A good time was had by all. I hope I didn't miss out on meeting any other members who may have attended the meeting :slap:

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Yep...........another great gathering. The dinner at BB's and meeting were both wonderful. It was great meet Ray Martin and Peteb301 (aka The Big Chisel) as well as seeing some of our other members there.

D L

R

rickc

sapwood said:
:eek:ccasion1
As an additional attraction Steve revealed the "facts" regarding his father's connection with Al Capone. Of course, we are sworn to secrecy pending Steve's or FISA appproval :eusa_shhh

Roger

I am going to have to start "floating" around the table - sounds like I missed a good story! having lived in Peoria Illinois at one point in my life, the Capone name has come up upon occassion! ;-)

Anyway - the fun and informative meetings are a very good reflection of the people who attend! I agree with the sentiment expressed by others - it is nice to actually see "real" faces rather than avatars for some of the people who post here. Even if i do mess up the names some times - right Roger! :oops:

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Thanks for the introductions. Its not easy being known as 'The big chisel' , might have to add that to my TWA badge.
Maybe I could also get a 'Big Chisel bumper sticker' along w/ the ncwoodworker sticker. :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS