TWA Meeting Tomorrow Night - Handplanes

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickc

Just a reminder - the Triangle Woodworkers Association will be holding their May meeting, tomorrow night - May 16th at Klingspor Woodworking store on Capital Blvd.

This month, the program will focus on handplanes. Bill Anderson, who has taught at Woodcraft, will be the featured presenter. From what he has indicated, the meeting will cover a little bit of history, review of some of the diferent types and how to use them. While his workshop this weekend is full, I heard he will be holding a second one later this year.

Plus - several members meet at Buffalo Brothers Pizza & Wings at 6:00 PM. The restaurant is in the same plaza, and easy walking distance to the meeting site. Please feel free to come join us!

R

rickc

Yeah - just not sure which you value most: The food with the accompanying nectar of the gods :drunken_s, or the meeting! :?:

Last edited by a moderator:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
OK, I am coming to this one. I am home alone (no wife and no babies) from Tuesday to Friday.

I am familiar with the shopping center, but not the restaurant. Is it where Shoney's used to be?

R

rickc

I am not familiar where Shoney's was (I think that might be where Outback is now located), but BBs is on the left side of Capital Blvd, as you are heading north, next to the road. It is in the same plaza as the Food Lion, Klingspor's and Tiger Direct. If you turn into that plaza by the Food Lion (across from Kangaroo gas station), it is on your left. I would actually suggest you find your parking spot for the meeting, then alk on over. Come on in and ask for the woodworking group / TWA.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
rcorne01 said:
Yeah - just not sure which you value most: The food with the accompyning ectar of the gods :drunken_s, or the meeting! :?:

Rick, you forgot the company and conversation with fine woodworking folks :slap: ......Yea, right, it's the food and beer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks for the reminder Rick! So much fun stuff going on, I had forgotten 8-O

Travis, glad you gonna make it! DaveO and I do like to lubricate our minds a tad to ensure smooth assimilation of information. :mrgreen:

And I'm really looking forward to Bill's presentation. :icon_thum

Why Not?
Sapwood

T

toolferone

Travis Porter said:
I am familiar with the shopping center, but not the restaurant. Is it where Shoney's used to be?

Yes it was the old Shoney's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS