Turned over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I am posting this here, becuase I believe all staff members can see this forum. And I want everyone to know I am not ignoring them if they request anything from me in the forums

I just sent Tracy the last of the "documents" that describe all of the technical base info necessary to run the site. Financials have been turned over to Travis and there really is no longer anything for me to do except answer questions now and then.

So at this point, I am asking Tracy to remove all my access to any forum that a normal Corporate Member doesn't have. (Tracy, you should be able to do that, by deleting the "access masks" that I created for myself since the BOD meeting)

What I have found is that you really don't need me to participate in the these forums, not the BOD one either. You just need me to be available, if there is a technical question that you would like me to address. I would rather my input to the BOD be done on a request basis rather than unsolicited.

I must admit that my tongue is very sore from biting it:rotflm: when I read some of the posts, especially those about fund raising, finances, and advertising:BangHead::BangHead:

Tracy, also please make sure that I can't get into WHM, CPanel, MySQL and FTP. That means you need to change all of the master passwords for root and CPanel plus in CPanel make sure that my ftp account is deleted and my MySQL account is gone.

Anyway when and if you have a question or whatever this is my contact info

You can PM me or

woodworker@coles.us
tel: 919-362-3847
cell: 919-272-4054

I'll see you on the regular forums and don't say anything bad about me until Tracy announces that I can no longer see it:rotflm:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I have got to get caught up on reading forums....

This is what you were talking about on the conf call tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS