Trip from Fayetteville to Raliegh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I am looking to go Raleigh on Aug 20th. There has been intrest expressed by people in Fayetteville wanting to go to the woodworking stores there. There are 2 or 3 that I am thinking about doing. It will be a full day of looking around. We will need to stop for lunch. Sounds like great fun!

So Who's in? :eusa_danc

BWhitney

Bruce
Corporate Member
I am planning on being there, just have to wait and see to make sure. John Dulaney - You can ride with me and I may have another passenger (Dan Hignight, Sr.) also.

Drew Roy

New User
Drew
Berta and company,
There are two hobby type stores and if you could come up on Friday instead, I would be happy to introduce you to the folks at Richelieu Hardware.
Klingspor, Dewalt store and Harbor Freight are all on Capitol Blvd with in 1/2 a mile of each. Woodcrafters is over on Glenwood. I myself recommend El Rodeo Mexican over Amedeo's on Western Blvd. Sadly they no longer are as good as they used to be. Maybe they need to be on Kitchen Nightmares...:qright5:

BWhitney

Bruce
Corporate Member
Well, I was planning on going up on the 20th but have been overcome by events outside my control. Y'all have fun and maybe I can make it another time.:gar-Cr

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
The 20th is good. If we could see who all might need rides? I feel it is a little late in the process to change to Friday.

Bruce, you were the navigator!!:dontknow: Someone needs to volunteer for this job! Or, I'll just make my son make us a map!

Either way, I am good to go! Where do you want to meet up? :banana:

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Re: Trip from Fayetteville to Raliegh
I am planning on being there, just have to wait and see to make sure. John Dulaney - You can ride with me and I may have another passenger (Dan Hignight, Sr.) also.

If you guys need a ride, let us know, we will work it out!! The more the merrier!:eek:ccasion1

donbake1

New User
Don
Not sure if you are aware, but Anchor Hardwoods has just opened at 6716 Old Wake Forest Rd. Raleigh, NC, We are just off Capital Blvd across from Triangle Town Center, at I 540. We have a nice selection of imported and domestic hardwoods and inventory is growing daily. We also honor the DQ program. Call for directions or see our website: anchorhardwoods.com

Always like to meet fellow woodworkers,

Don Baker
Store Manager
919-790-9449

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
You are now on 'The List'. Discount Qualified is better than Coupons!!!
:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS