Transcript of the Chat Featuring Steve Coles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan S

Bryan
I remember Steve Honeycutt setting up a chat that featured Steve Coles. Is there a transcript of that chat somewhere? Barbara, b4man, has made a request of me and if there is a transcript I should be able to get some info that I could work with. I have been dragging my feet a little and I need to start getting some thoughts together.

ehpoole

Ethan
There is no "official" published transcript for the chat as it was intended as more of a sample chat to work out the details as to how we were going to run these chats. It was also used as a sample from which to develop a script that could convert the raw AddonChat log files into a more presentable transcript format.

However, there is an "unofficial" transcript published in the Staff Discussion forum under the thread "Chat Transcripts - What do we want to do with them?", which should be accessible to you. As a Forum Leader (a Staff position) you should have full access to this forum.

PS - Only Board, Staff, and Admins have access to this forum, so general members will get an "access denied" message with this URL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS