Tracy Pardue your membership has been confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Just got a letter in the mail confiriming Tracy's 2010 membership in the National Association for Professional Women.

I didn't even know he had signed up.....:rotflm:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:swoon::swoon:. Does that mean I get double pay:nah:. Don't remember signing up, May have been a weak moment, but I kinda doubt it. I get mail to Mrs. or Miss. all the time. Chucked a check in the trash without opening once because it was addressed to Miss. Tracy Pardue. By the way Travis, what are the benefits? I might be interested anyway.:wink_smil:wink_smil:slap:.:rotflm:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Tracy, I am getting a LOT of junk mail for you. 3 to 5 items a week now..... Someone has put you on a list but is using my address.... Credit cards, memberships, magazines.....

TracyP

Tracy
Tracy, I am getting a LOT of junk mail for you. 3 to 5 items a week now..... Someone has put you on a list but is using my address.... Credit cards, memberships, magazines.....

Wow. Any idea How I can fix this. This has to be Go Daddy related. That is the only place where my name and your address merge. I will call their customer service hot line this weekend in hopes to correct it. This really ticks me off. That is why my personal web hosting is not with Go Daddy. I host a few web sites and use another web hosting service.

TracyP

Tracy
Please save all of this junk and bring it to the BOD meeting so I can have some evidence in my hand.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I have trashed most of it, but I will start saving it.

I was thinking though. I am not sure it is godaddy as it has just recently started and godaddy has been using it for quite a while. I know it is not cafepress as ScottM ordered that and nothing has come with his name on it.

Who did you renew the website domain and buy the security software license from? I bet one of those two are the culprits.

TracyP

Tracy
I have trashed most of it, but I will start saving it.

I was thinking though. I am not sure it is godaddy as it has just recently started and godaddy has been using it for quite a while. I know it is not cafepress as ScottM ordered that and nothing has come with his name on it.

Who did you renew the website domain and buy the security software license from? I bet one of those two are the culprits.

All website domain renewals are from GoDaddy.com. The security software came from Thawt.(the original one Steve used) This actually started after I renewed the security certificate. They are from another country......... Gotta learn to speak another language:swoon::swoon:. Can't remember right now where they are from but you can bet your woodworking skills I will find it.:kamahlitu:kamahlitu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors