Tool lot on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdfrye

New User
Danny Frye
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/802570335.html

Hey Guys,

I was heading to Huntersville tomorrow (from Winston) to pickup a jointer from a guy and thought I might check the list for any good drill press deals (since I would have the truck down there.) My search turned up this old post and I called the guy. He has a bunch of equipment from his son who left it with him 2+ years ago. All the stuff is in the garage in the original boxes. The son is in California/Seattle and the guy wants his garage space back. He is trying to sell as a lot - that is the only problem. The drill press he has is the exact Delta 16 1/2 model that I have been after. It seems like $1850 might be a good price for the lot...maybe some of us can all go in together and get some missing pieces for our shop. There might be enough gloats to go around! Feel free to reply or let me know if anyone has a good scheme for how to divide some of that stuff up.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Seems a bit on the high side to me, but that depends on the models. He doesn't list model numbers/types for anything but the planer/jointer and prices vary substantially on them depending on what they may be.

fdfrye

New User
Danny Frye
Yea, I agree...it could be high...I was only assuming that because the drill press was nice and semi-expensive that the table saw, miter saw and other items would be as well. My guess was that they just pick a round number sub 2k. Maybe I will call again tomorrow, or ask to get some pictures/model numbers via email...

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
I might be interested in the band saw if he is able to supply a model number. I am living in Clemmons at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS