Tool Gloat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
Haven't done a tool gloat....I don't think but I'm excited on this one. Just finished up a 22 hour round trip picking up the new shop necessity....(toy) I'm half tempted to go unload it now but it's a little dark and the crate is a little larger in size and I don't have lights on my forklift. guess I'll have to wait for morning. I'll post pics!

It's black and yellow!!

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
Steeler's Golf Cart?!?!:rotflm:
Haven't done a tool gloat....I don't think but I'm excited on this one. Just finished up a 22 hour round trip picking up the new shop necessity....(toy) I'm half tempted to go unload it now but it's a little dark and the crate is a little larger in size and I don't have lights on my forklift. guess I'll have to wait for morning. I'll post pics!

It's black and yellow!!

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
:icon_thumha ha, I felt that sander was a little more than I needed so I opted for this
zip-sander.jpg

just over an hour till daylight!!!! then I can see to unload it

Burgundy and gold Zach :icon_thum

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
:icon_thumha ha, I felt that sander was a little more than I needed so I opted for this
View attachment 15509

just over an hour till daylight!!!! then I can see to unload it

Burgundy and gold Zach :icon_thum
I hope the bank allowed you to increase your limit for that purchase?!:rotflm:

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
Have that planer, I love it!
I actually picked up 2 tools yesterday. I've always wanted a wood welder. I couldn't justify the cost/wants/needs but while I was in GA yesterday I found one for sale used from a door manufacture and the cost was irresistible and they were only 20 minutes out of my route. This will help me cure the glue and go straight to the planer/moulder or widebelt

IMG_0199.JPG
daylight is here, time to unload
IMG_0200.JPG

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
after 2 and a half months of gestation, she has arrived. Camaster Stinger II CNC with lathe
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0209.JPG
IMG_0216.JPG

Now it will be a squeeze to get it in the shop and setup

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congrats Chris!
That will be a lot of fun to learn to use!

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
I've got a couple of those wood welders and they sure do come in handy. For my work, I use the 3000 model more than I do the bigger one.
They'll do a number on wood borers.

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
well, they do have lights.....they just don't work.

wiring it up tonight, now if I can just figure out how to turn it on.....

boring bees, I never thought of that. That should be interesting to try

CDPeters

Master of None
Chris
Nice Chris!

I remember last time I was over (in December IIRC) you where talking about getting a CNC. So now I know where to go if the need arises :gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS