Tool Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
I just finished installing the Shop Fox oscillating edge sander that I bought from Bill Pappas over the weekend. :icon_thum I'd been looking for a machine like this, in this size & condition, for about 2 years! Thanks to Bill for the opportunity to buy it and best of luck to him in his retirement move to Florida. He is a real gentleman and has great taste in tools. Also a big thanks to eyekode for borrowing a trailer and allowing me to get in on his trip to Bill's to pick up a tool. I have a feeling that news is on its way about that.

bobby g

DSC004101.JPG

View image in gallery

eyekode

New User
Salem
Bob, thanks so much for your company and help! And thanks to you we got the tools home in good shape :).
Salem

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Two years? You waited TWO YEARS? I admire your self control. Once I get the tool bug, I'm toast. :tool:

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Nice score Bob! That's a great machine (I have it's slightly bigger brother), and I've been really pleased with the quality and performance of mine.

Scott

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Great score Bob. Now I'm jealous. :rotflm: Of course, I've been jealous since I visited your shop two years ago. :gar-Bi

Bill

DWSmith

New User
David
I too was able to give a tool from Bills shop a new home. (Sorry, I didn't take the camera to the shop today.) The sliding table makes a fine addition to my Grizzly G0690.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Nice score Bob.

Still waiting to hear Salem's gloat, although I have a slight idea what it could be, after seeing his ads here and on CL.

BillPappas

New User
Bill
Two years? You waited TWO YEARS? I admire your self control. Once I get the tool bug, I'm toast. :tool:

Bas,

Got a really fine Jet 22-44ODS, like new condition, I live just down the road from you, we can have it in your fine shop in no time! Got the bug yet?

Regards,

Bill

eyekode

New User
Salem
Yup Mark I bought Bill's sawstop. Very nice overall. I hope to post a comparison with my ex-grizzly (just sold tonight to a fellow NCWW). Preview/spoiler: the grizzly is still a nice saw!
Salem

T

toolferone

Nice sander! I have a old Woodtech I need to make a dust collection hood for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS