Titan HVLP for sale

hymie123

Jim
Corporate Member
I'm selling a Titan impulse LP 3 stage HVLP turbine, Titan non-bleeder 1 quart cup gun, 20 ft hose, 2 sets of nozzles/needles .052( lacquers and thinner materials) and a .118 used for medium body coatings. This is a great rig and served me well!

Both the turbine and gun work perfectly and have been lightly used and well cared for.
Not interested in selling the gun/turbine individually. I am located in Apex.

$400

IMG_8586.png
IMG_8587.png
IMG_8588.png

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jim,
Do you have the needles and nozzles for spraying latex?

hymie123

Jim
Corporate Member
Hank, I have sprayed thinned latex with the .118 needle/nozzle combination. I personally don't spray much latex with an HVLP and some of the latex paint out there just doesn't spray well with an hvlp in my opinion. I also have an airless sprayer with a fine tip. If I am spraying letex I tend to just use my airless pump. I have sprayed target coatings em 6600 (water based pigmented lacquer), em 9300 polycarbonate, General finishes products, Nitrocellulose lacquer, stains, shellac....

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Google didn't return any matches for "Titan impulse LP 3 stage HVLP" and Titan's website has no info.
How old is it? Do you have a manual? Is it just a 1 stage unit?

hymie123

Jim
Corporate Member
I bought the unit new around 1995. I prob do have the manual around. This is a 3 stage turbine.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS