Thumb vs. tablesaw.....tablesaw wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Sorry to hear of your injury and trust your surgery will be successful. It reminds us all about being diligent as we work with these powerful tools. We've all learned from your injury, but hope you'll be back fully mended soon.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Sorry to hear about your injury Sturat - I will lift you and the doctors up in prayer during your surgery -

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I'm sorry to hear about your accident Stuart, it's one of my bigger fears especially when I'm working at night. Here's to a full recovery:icon_thum.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wishing you a full and speedy recovery there, Stuart!!!

That is a terrible thing to happen. Sometimes we just need to put our faith in the doc in hopes that all will be well.

Good luck over the nexy few days and take it easy!!!!

Will be thinking about ya. ............Please keep us posted.

Hang in there.:wsmile:

Wayne

James Davis

New User
James Davis
Stuart, I hope all goes well for you. I will keep you and all of the others here in my prayers since I know all too well that fingers and saw blades do not mix. Your story will help others remember to be diligent and work safely. Thanks for sharing.

James Davis

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I hope you have a full recovery and thank you for having the wherewithal to post here as a warning for us to all work safely.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Chuck

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
dang, Stuart, I know waiting makes everything unbearable. Here is to your speedy procedure and best recovery.

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
I am so sorry to hear about your accident Stuart. I cut my right index finger on the tablesaw about two years ago (five stitches). My daughter calls it the curse of the babyback ribs because I had dinner cooking and was just going to make "one more cut".

I wish you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. It has taken much longer than I thought, but other than a little occasional numbness, it is 100%. It took probably 1 1/2 years for most of the feeling to come back. I remember for several months after my accident, each time I turned on the tablesaw I got a little weak in the knees.

Good luck tomorrow. I'll say a prayer for you.

Amy

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
I will pray for you friend that everything will go well. When I get back to the states (3-4 more year :BangHead:) The first tool I am going to purchase is a SawStop. Keep us informed of your progress friend, have a blessed day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors