This NEVER happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Congratulations Ernie. Very well deserved recognition. I am honored to have seen this one as well as others that you have built. Your craftsmanship, and Sandy's, always amazes me.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ernie,
To be honest - I am shocked it doesn't happen more often!
Anyone considering an instrument purchase who has seen the level of craftsmanship you and your wife put into your instruments would be swayed and then overwhelmed at the sound quality of them.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Ernie, congratulations! I am sure your craftsmanship will be enjoyed for many generations to come (that has to be a very satisfying realization!)! That said, I was impressed by the timeliness of your delivery (assuming I am not confusing the timeline). I would have assumed that the buyer would have had to wait several months for delivery. Cheers, Donn

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Ernie, congratulations! I am sure your craftsmanship will be enjoyed for many generations to come (that has to be a very satisfying realization!)! That said, I was impressed by the timeliness of your delivery (assuming I am not confusing the timeline). I would have assumed that the buyer would have had to wait several months for delivery. Cheers, Donn

Donn - Ordinarily, if someone orders an instrument there is a waiting time of 5 months to a year. However, this lady bought the actual instrument used in the concert. Since it was already built it was ready to go - thus the quick delivery.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Ernie, thank you for taking the time to straighten me out. I didn't think you would inventory such high-end and personalized instruments, but I also didn't catch the fact that she bought the instrument used in the concert. Everything is now in its proper orbit. Cheers! Donn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS