Thinking of Selling Ridgid Table Saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

the2js97

New User
John
Considering selling my Ridgid TS3660 and downsizing to something portable. Just wondering if there was a market for this unit. I have not done a classified ad yet. Just seeing if you think there would be an interest.

Ridgid TS-3660 Cast Iron
Purchased 2/28/2008
Hardly used, Less than 20 cuts
Blade guard/assemblt is missing

Thanks
-John

NH2NC

New User
Eric
Craigslist in the Charlotte area doesn't have any 3660's listed from what I can see, so that could be an advantage. A few of the older models (Grey one 2412's...I think...) for around the $300 range.
Lot's of TS's for sale out there (not an advantage) and hard to tell if they're moving because no one removes their posts from CraigsList after things sell!:wmad: (sorry bout that)

If you price it right, it should sell. Maybe the $350 range? Some may remember the clearance price on these... I seem to recall some people scored this model for as low as $299 when HD was trying to unload them.

Question is...how bad do you want to get rid of it?

FWIW, I have this saw and like it :icon_thum Good luck!

leftoflefty

New User
Ricky
What are you looking for? I have a DeWalt compact TS in good shape. If you want to work something out, I'm looking to scale up a bit. :gar-Bi

Mr. Bill

New User
Bill Hinds
I also have a DeWalt contractor portable and may be interested in something more stationary/

the2js97

New User
John
Thanks NH2NC for the information!

LeftofLefty and Mr Bill, not really looking for a trade. just looking to sell for now and then assess the situation. Don't have projects lined up right now.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS