They are done and gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdkits1

New User
Mike
Hi everyone. Been a while since I last visited the site but I've been busy doing the order for 25 custom knife blocks. Been quite a project but I'm glad to report that they are DONE and GONE-- on the way to California:gar-Bi

knifeblockblog080.jpg

knifeblockblog086.jpg

If anyone is interested in seeing the work in progress pics , let me know and I will do an article in the HOW TO section.
Glad to be back!!!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
If anyone is interested in seeing the work in progress pics , let me know and I will do an article in the HOW TO section.
Welcome back, and what a great collection of knife blocks! I'd love to see some of the Work-In-Progress pictures, so a how-to would be greatly appreciated.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Glad to be back!!!

Welcome back, and what a great collection of knife blocks! I'd love to see some of the Work-In-Progress pictures, so a how-to would be greatly appreciated.

+1. I would be interested also. They are beautiful!

Red

wdkits1

New User
Mike
Thanks for the comments guys. This was a challenging project but I did meet the deadline and learned quite a bit on the way. For those interested I have started the work in progress segments in the HOW TO section under Custom Knife Blocks. Thanks for looking

Randall Kepley

New User
Randall
Mike , Congrats on a job well done! I bet your having Nightmares about all those blocks! :rotflm:But they are truely beautiful and add me to the list of the "How To", Id love to see it. BTW have you recieved anymore intrest on the website "Custom Made" your on? I recall you stating you were thinking of not advertising there anymore when you recieved the order you just finished. Thanks, R.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS