The Southside Crawl Package has Gone Out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I have sent the package to everyone who expressed a desire to attend. If you wish to attend but have no sent me your email address then do so. If you have already done so but did not receive the package send me a PM. I probably mangled your email addresss.:BangHead:

Doug

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Got it :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum Thanks for all the work you have done to put this together. To bad there isn't an Olympic sport of cat herding...you would win a gold metal :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Got it :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum Thanks for all the work you have done to put this together. To bad there isn't an Olympic sport of cat herding...you would win a gold metal :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave,
I think that calling us cats is being on the nice side:gar-La;.

Doug,
Once again you are the man:icon_thum!

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
So ... do the Charlotte goers want to coordinate a carpool? With gas prices raging again ... the carpool might be the only affordable way to do it !

Kicbak

New User
Wes
Thanks a ton for all the organization work! I've haven't meet anyone on this board yet and I am really looking forward to meeting lots of you and seeing some great shops.

Thanks
Wes

J

jeff...

Hey Doug send me a package please with no funny white stuff ok? jeff AT ncwoodworker.net

Thanks

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Doug, can we do the 20th instead? I was planning to go to Klingspor the 27th.

Thanks man.

:gar-La;

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Bas:

You can go any day you like. I can't promise anyone will answer the door. :gar-La;

BTW: I have to check the package and may have to resend it yet again. The version I sent may be incomplete. :BangHead:

Doug (I think)

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I have revised the package (hopefully for the last time) ad resent it. We have one less shop, and a shorter route.

BTW:

Scott has asked that anyone who wants to tour the farm show up at 8:30AM. Also Please let Scott know by PM if will want to run the sawmill.

Doug

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well, I am at the end of the crawl, that could be rather anti-climatic. I better stock the "beverage" fridge as an incentive :cool: At least I won't have to drive home afterwords :icon_chee

M

McRabbet

I might even bring a few brewski's to share at the end as well. I'm looking forward to see all of the shops and all of the participants, too.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Well, I am at the end of the crawl, that could be rather anti-climatic.

Now DaveO, you know he was just saving the best for last! That and with your love of adult beverages, he couldn't have everyone tipsy to see the other shops. ;-)

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Well, I am at the end of the crawl, that could be rather anti-climatic. I better stock the "beverage" fridge as an incentive :cool: At least I won't have to drive home afterwords :icon_chee

Dave,

Your shop definitely won't be anti-climatic.......but a few extra adult beverages would be a bonus and a big hit for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS