The new members checklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Before you set up your avatar, signature, biography, etc and make your first post please read this carefully:
Site Policies
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is a suggested list of actions that will help make you feel a part of the community and help the existing members feel that you want to be part of the community. It is this feeling of community that makes this site so friendly and helpful and the biggest reason you won't see the type of hostile and useless replies that other websites get. At least you won't see them long:lol:

Go to the Who we are forum and introduce your self.

Go to the Faces Of ncwoodworker.net and post a picture(s) of yourself and/or Family

Last edited:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Looks good Steve. I like the way you have included all of the links to get all of those recommendations accomplished.:icon_thum Do you include a link to this thread in the initial activation email you send to the member?

D L

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
D L Ames said:
Looks good Steve. I like the way you have included all of the links to get all of those recommendations accomplished.:icon_thum Do you include a link to this thread in the initial activation email you send to the member?

D L
I am including, I hope:roll: , the link to it in the PM that I send to al new members. But perhaps I should include it in the welcome email too. :eusa_doh: Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS