The Hardwood Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
I made a run to the Hard Wood Store today, I had never been there before.
What a surprise, EVERYONE there was just super, They treated me like a king.
The prices was right, and the wood that I looked at was good (of course I didnt get to look at all of it).

They sure did right by me, I know where I am going next time.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
I've always had good success at the Hardwood Store. They are super-easy to deal with too.

But I remember to call ahead to check stock before heading out as once or twice they've been low on a couple species.

-Mark

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
everytime ive been there they also had the wood surfaced enough so that you could see the grain as well.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Glad to hear you had such a great experience!

I echo what you said and more.

Every time I go, I leave lighter in wallet and heavier in wood!

Jim

Bryan S

Bryan
It is a great place, and I have never left disappointed. Of course being that I am only about 15 minutes away I am a bit spoiled.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
My experience there has also been positive. I'm only about 25 minutes away, so they've become my primary wood supplier.

Tom, the older gentleman who manages the warehouse, suggested it's better to come earlier in the day, rather than late in the afternoon. I showed up late one afternoon and the selection of some species was pretty picked over.

Bill

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
I drive from Clayton and load up on wood when I'm running low and I've never had a bad experience there. The staff is very professional and extremely helpful.

FlyingRon

Ron
Map3_sm.gif

http://www.hardwoodstore.com/

dlrion

New User
Dan
Wow,

Earl endorsed huh? One of these days we will have to take a trip together.

I am glad they worked out for you.

Dan

SteveHall

Steve
Corporate Member
That place makes me giddy. Not only do they have a huge selection (plywood, too), their prices are as good as I've found anywhere.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
That's Awesome Earl~!

Glad you found a place closer to you and people that treated you REAL NICE~!

Welp,

I just found a local place here in Logan, about 10 minutes from my house. They of course only have local woods, Box Elder Burl, Aspen, Black Locust, Maple, Silver Maple, English Walnut, Black Walnut, Burled Elm, and a few other burls. As Burl is everywhere here in Utah.

And there prices are close to NC, not super high like the store in SLC. :)

Again, Glad to hear it Earl~!

dave "dhi"

New User
Dave
When i look at their prices, I will just stick with jack(saw4you) and be able to double my load :rotflm: for the same price! :icon_cheers Thanks Murdock :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS