The Hardwood Store Has Exciting News

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
We have some exciting news to share. First if all, 2016 marks twenty years that The Hardwood Store of NC, Inc. has been in business. The official date is October 14, but we are celebrating all year long! Plans are underway for a Grand Celebration the weekend of October 14-15, so mark your calendar and come celebrate with us!
Meanwhile, we will be drawing for woodworking-related prizes on the 14[SUP]th[/SUP] of each month. Winners will also receive a Hardwood Store t-shirt and hat! Be sure to enter when you are at the store or by emailing your name, address, telephone number and email address to: info@hardwoodstore.com. Soon you will be able to enter via our website as well [url]www.hardwoodstore.com[/URL]
As a convenience to our customers, we are also adding some new products. This week we have received our Freud stock of router bits, saw blades and Diablo sandpaper. What an impressive display! These items are competitively price below MSRP. NC Woodworker members will receive an additional 5% off of these products.
Titebond glue products will be here soon. We will be offering the Original Formula, Titebond II, Titebond III and the polyurethane formula in a variety of sizes.
Timbermate wood filler is now available as well as Uncle Bill’s Sliver Gripper tweezers, a must for every woodworker’s toolbox!
If there is something you would like us to stock, please let us know.
This tidbit should be extra newsworthy to woodworkers east and west of the store! Beginning in February we are extending our delivery area. The 264 corridor east of Raleigh will be on a once-a-month basis and the I-40 west to the Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem area will be on an every other week basis. Delivery charges will be $59.00 for the western area and $79.00 for the east-of-Raleigh area. The immediate triangle area rate will remain $59.00 with the same Tuesday and Friday delivery days.
Lastly, we would like to thank you for your support the past 20 years. Without you, we would not be where we are today.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Do you plan to stock any saw blades that have a 30mm arbor and the two pin holes that are used in many European saws? I assume not, but it never hurts to ask.

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
We won't be stocking those but Freud does make them and we anticipate placing orders weekly. Let us know and we'll get whichever one you need.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Congratulations on your 20 year anniversary! I continually hear nothing but great comments about THS's customer service.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Cheryl CONGRATS to all of the crew. You made it 20 years because you are great folks to deal with. I am due to make a run soon. Can't wait to check all the new stuff out.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Your store was like walking into a dream! Looking forward to going again!

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I've had nothing but good things to say about The Hardwood Store. A "small" business staying in business for 20 years is saying something - especially these days. Congratulations to everyone at THS :thumbs_up

The internet is a black hole - nothing can escape it

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Congratulations on being in business for 20 years and thank you for your support of NCWW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS