That was fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Hello friends! I received my bench vise already. The company is on NC (which I didn't know) It only took one day after I hit the order button. The package was delivered UPS and was packaged well. The sucker is heavy though! It does not have the fit and finish of some of the higher price models but I am sure it will do a wonderful job. It opens up to a full 11 1/4 in, had an acme screw which rides smooth. It didn't open up very easily when I engaged the quick release, I thought I was in the pits for a second. I used a screw driver to pry the faces apart and realized that the guide rails were not clean (you can tell on the picture), and had a bunch of gunk on them still. After I cleaned it up and applied some lubricant it slides smooth as silk. No instructions came with the vise but its kinda plug and play. If you have any questions just ask. i am going to do a full write up as I install it. Have a blessed weekend.

Michael

Attachments

• 100_1200.jpg
    100_1200.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 100_1195.jpg
    100_1195.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 166

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Just a word of caution. Check the mount face against the face of the rear jaw and guide rods. It may be far from square. Easy enough to adjust for, but trying to prevent any surprises.

Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS