Thanks to one of our sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

LB75

George
Visited West Penn Hardwoods today for the first time. Besides the incredibly large selection and great pricing, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. It really was a great experience. :icon_thum

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
The first time I went there, I was totally amazed at the vast selection, volume, and size of the place. I spent quite a little more than I had planned, because I found wood that I was certain I just couldn't live without. West Penn Hardwoods is sheer pleasure to visit, just to gaze upon woods I've never seen before, and to touch it, and swoon! Treat yourself to a day out, and visit them. They aren't far off I-40, just at the edge of Hickory, in Conover.:eusa_danc

LB75

George
The first time I went there, I was totally amazed at the vast selection, volume, and size of the place. I spent quite a little more than I had planned, because I found wood that I was certain I just couldn't live without. West Penn Hardwoods is sheer pleasure to visit, just to gaze upon woods I've never seen before, and to touch it, and swoon! Treat yourself to a day out, and visit them. They aren't far off I-40, just at the edge of Hickory, in Conover.:eusa_danc

Exactly, I'm packing a lunch next time and making a day of it. Plus the Hickory Klingspor's location is only a few miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS