Thanks for the Hospitality Dino!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I just left Dino's place in Myrtle Beach. All I can say is thanks for the Southern Hospitality. The shop tour and chance to see your work was worth the trip alone. (Although the family wants to go to the beach, go figure.) Please let me know when you are in Raleigh so I can return the favor.

I know, no pictures didn't happen, but LOML brought the camera, but only the small video card and no wire to download the pic to our laptop. :wsad:

Doug

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Doug, don't let those buffets down there tempt you too much. I was in Myrtle Beach a couple of months ago and ate some fried seafood. I hadn't eaten any fried food in months. Before bedtime it all came up. Believe me, it didn't taste nearly as good coming up as it did going down. :no:

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Funny you should say that. I have been good, but my stomach is upset tonight. While walking on the beach with my family I had to run ahead to the bathroom. :gar-Bi

Doug

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Our favorite Italian place in the entire world is down there. Villa Romana, between 7th & 8th Avenue South. Ask for Mike, the accordion player, to play you a tune. He did "Dark Side of the Moon" for us last visit!

M

McRabbet

Villa Romano is the best Italian dinner on the Grand Strand, by far -- but if you visit MB and don't eat at the Magnolia Grille and enjoy their crabcakes, then you've missed the best food of all -- oh, and in case you didn;t know, it is one of Dino's two restaurants (the other is Cagneys).

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Ask for Mike, the accordion player, to play you a tune. He did "Dark Side of the Moon" for us last visit!

Dark Side of the Moon on Accordion...Roger Waters would be rolling over in his grave...if he was physically dead, or he might be inspired :dontknow:

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Oops, my bad -- that's what I meant -- it is a great restaurant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS