thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Thanks everyone for the comments.
The wood is red oak, looks redder because of the lighting i think.
The router was just slapped togather in am emergance so i could make a couple of panels for my wife to see, used the old counter top for most of it, a peice 18 xx 24 for the top set that on 3 peices 2 on the sides and one in the backmade a cut out at the center of the back/top to allow for a router bit, mounted the router to a peice of mdf 12 x 24 clamped it to the back drilled 2 holes through the mdf and the back close to the top one on each side of the router cut a curved slot in the mdf on one side then used 2 1/4 20 bolts with flat washers and wingnuts one for a pivit and one to adjust the router, crude but it gives me a nice large flat surface in an emergancy.
The kitchen is comming along good, the new counters, sink, dishwasher, slidein oven, glass cooktop, over the counter microwave are all installed.
Just got the new hard floor in and trimmed, now my wife will let me got back to the cabinets, only 17 more doors to go (10 different sizes).

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey you're welcome! Those doors look great, better get to work on the next 17. I like your thoughts on the no-frills router table. If it can produce those results, then I may have to re-think my more expensive plan.
Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Again, great job so far Earl.:icon_thum Good luck with the rest of the doors. Don't forget to keep us posted with in-progress pictures.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors