Thank You, Mike Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Thank You, Mike Davis and family:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap for hosting a great outing this weekend. Your hospitality and kindness are much appreciated. The weather couldn't have been nicer, and the soup 'n salad dinner on Friday was great.

Thanks also to Scott Smith and Ivey Pridgen :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clapfor some great BBQ. The side dishes were some great homemade recipes also.

I really enjoyed meeting: toolferone, lefty tom, Walnut Jerry, Dave O, Scott Smith, Mark, Mike Davis, and all the spouses. I hope we can have a similar gathering at our place later in the winter.

To those who couldn't make it, we missed you, and you missed some great food and fellowship. Hope to meet even more of you next weekend at the Klingspore show.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Reggie--------let me echo the thanks. This is without a doubt a unique group of people on this site.

Looking forward to meeting members at Hickory next week also.

Jerry

T

toolferone

Well Dave and I just got back into Raleigh, and I think we are both still full. WOW! what a great day!

I will be putting up a album of all the pics I took soon. I will let you all know when it is up.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well dang I rushed home to post my thanks and praise for the event, but I see that y'all have already beat me to it :eusa_clap. It was great to meet some of the members & wives that I didn't know and chat with those that I did. Scott and Ivey's cooking was outstanding, and all the "side" dishes and deserts just capped everything off perfectly. A very nice time had by all, and if you weren't able to come well, you missed out :crybaby2:

Dave:)

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Carla and I enjoyed putting faces with the names. Nice weather, aand nicer folks to hang out with.:eusa_whis

Ivey

New User
Ivey
Thanks Mike and family for opening your home to us. We were like strangers only for a little while. The food, location and company was great. The view coming to your place was spectacular. Thanks for allowing us to place our lil' camper in your big yard. We enjoyed meeting everyone there, putting faces with names. Thanks again... Happy Birthday, Killian.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
All - thanks for the kind words. The Doc and I had a great time, and it was nice to put some faces with forum names and visit about a great hobby.

Ivey - I sure enjoyed cooking with you and also like your BBQ sauce. Thanks for letting me bring some home. Laureen and I also enjoyed visiting with you and Donna at our farm today - we'll have to get together again soon.

Mike, thanks much for hosting the event. You've got a great place and it's well suited for events such as this.

Regards to all.

Scott

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Scott that smoker didn't slow you down coming out off the mountain at all 8-O. Thanks for leading us, it made the trip back much easier...I didn't have to worry about reading the map in the dark.

Thanks for bring your equipment and cooking expertise, it made for a most delicious affair :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS